SESSION 3 - February 20, 2017
EMPHASIS: Changing Self - Our Brain and Habits, and Immunity to Change
4. Dan Cyren Karlsson's presentation The Neuroscience of Habits- changing with our brains
5. HBR Article The Real Reason People Won't Change for an overview re: technical changes and adaptive changes
6. Chapter 2 of Kegan and Lahey's book Immunity to Change. This is a good chapter to read as preparation for our Feb 20th webinar were we will overview how to complete a personal Immunity to Change map.
7. Immunity to Change template for use after our session
8. Immunity to Change Map pdf document explaining how to build a map
9. And for those who would like to read Kegan and Lahey's full book.
Session 3 - Feb 20, 2017 - PASSWORD PROTECTED ON VIMEO (SAME PASSWORD AS YOU USED TO GET INTO THESE PAGES)
8am Pacific US Webinar Call - Part 1 - The Neuroscience of Habits with guest presenter Dan Cyren Karlsson
8am Pacific US Webinar Call - Part 2 - Introduction to Immunity to Change (from the work of Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey)
5pm Pacific US Webinar Call - Part 1 - Introductory Check ins (12 minutes)
5pm Pacific US Webinar Call - Part 2 - The Neuroscience of Habits (presentation created by Dan Cyren Karlsson) and Introduction to Immunity to Change (from the work of Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey)
Portal or Entry Page
Access Course Materials
- Session Materials and Recordings
- Getting Started To Do List
- Learn about the role of coaching to support you
Need Help with Something?
- Email Dorian for questions or support