"It is easy in the world to live after the world's opinions; it is easy in solitude to live after our own; but the great wo/man is s/he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude." A quote by Emerson, slightly updated.
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR AOC2017 - PLEASE EMAIL DORIAN TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITLIST FOR AOC2018
WHY THIS PROGRAM NOW:
The complex times we live in call us - to step up and out, to bring about changes with greater skill and greater heart, to expand our presence and purpose - for ourselves, with others, in and for the systems in which we operate.
Each participant brings her own unique change questions to light in the program, and transforms them into new ways of doing things in her work and life, a creative project that demands to be fulfilled or an intention that needs the support of others.
Changing Self - Growing Self-Awareness and Developing Past Inner Limits
Changing With Others - Interpersonal Dynamics and Creating High Value Teams
Changing Systems - Leveraging Systems Dynamics for Lasting Change
Strengthening Presence and Purpose - Developing Inner Resilience, Nurturing Head-Heart-Body, Clarifying One's Purpose and Its Expression At This Stage
Registration now closed for AOC2017, but to learn more, please visit our dedicated website: WWW.WOMENAGENTSOFCHANGE.ORG
Come to Santa Cruz, California to experience a unique 3.5-day women's leadership retreat with a folow through coaching component, that has been changing the leadership of women all over the world for the past decade.
Faculty: Tanya Monsef Bunger and Dorian-Patrizia Baroni
More information at www.ciyocalifornia.com
Renew. Regenerate. Reconnect.
Join Dorian, several of the Italian CIYO programs faculty based in Rome and 12 other women during Springtime in Rome for an English-language revitalizing experience.
Our time together: During our 5 days/4 nights together you will have:
- hosted group sessions to test new ideas, brainstorm on current challenges, or dialogue on topics of shared interest;
- the precious treat of uninterrupted time on your own to use as you wish by yourself, with others travelers, or local friends;
- the option of a 1:1 coaching session with Dorian Baroni - note: can be accessed before, during or after the trip;
- curated daily group outing options* that will focus on the feminine in Rome's Art, Architecture, Rituals, Food, History, Fashion, Politics and Progress
* Here is a sampling of our planned group outings to give you some idea of how we will take in Rome:
- an empathy walk along the Via Appia Antica also known as Rome's Queen of Roads,
- a visit to the Villa Borghese to learn more about the life and power of Paolina Borghese and marvel at the statue of Daphne and Apollo,
- tea or coffee in the Chiostro del Bramante museum cafe behind Piazza Navona,
- a guided session on the work of Artemisia Gentileschi,
- a Roman cuisine cooking class,
- a lunch outing to a restaurant built within a hill of Roman 'cocci' followed by an usual place to visit: the Cimitero Acattolico (any Shelley, Keats or Gramsci fans?), etc.
And of course, there will be time and space for lots of gentle meandering the streets of Rome's historic center for gelato, sightseeing, shopping and people watching, as well as learning and playing together. And not to be missed when in Italy, eating together to get a taste of real Roman cooking.
Our Venue: We will base ourselves at a charming boutique hotel near the Colosseum, the Profumo Maison D'Hotes that we have pre-booked for our exclusive use. Our days will start with breakfast on the terrace and then we'll take it from there.
Join us for a taste of Romans' love of a life, lived fully. Renew. Regenerate. Reconnect.
Cost: $1350 covers the costs of your hotel room for 4 nights/5 days, breakfast, aperitivo and dinner daily, all curated tours, a cooking class and/or museum fees - because of the small size of the group and our exclusive use of the Profumo Maison D'Hotes hotel, a $750 deposit is due at registration to hold your space (airfare, local transportation to/from the hotel not included)